Schedule an Inspection
ATTENTION!!! INSPECTIONS DURING “STAY AT HOME ORDERS”
In an effort to do our part in cooperating with the governor’s “stay at home” order we will be following the Social Distancing Guidelines as follows:
- We will not conduct home inspections when the owner/occupants are present. Only the inspector should be in the home during the inspection.
- All inspection reviews will be conducted via conference call as needed.
- Clients should not come to the home to make payment for the inspection; either use our on-line credit card payment portal or elect to make payment at the time of the inspection.
We trust that all of our valued customers understand and accept these limited inconveniences meant to help preserve the health and safety of all parties involved. Thank you for choosing Colony Home Inspections for your inspection needs.
To schedule an inspection, you will need several pieces of information. You will not be able to complete the appointment without them.
- The full address of the home to be inspected.
- The Total square footage (not heated square footage) of the home.
- The year the home was built.
If you are working with a realtor, they may be able to provide this information for you; if not, the seller and or a search of the home on the internet may provide the needed information.
Pricing in the system is set with the assumption that all ancillary services are performed with, and at the same time as, a complete home inspection. If ancillary services are requested as a stand-alone service (a radon test not part of a home inspection etc.), a travel charge fee will be added to the invoice.
When you are ready to schedule the inspection, click on the link below. If you have difficulties with the on-line scheduler, or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office by email or phone. This information is provided on the Contact Us page.