Level I Inspection
Our best value inspection. Includes: Roofing, Exterior, Structural Components, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Insulation, Ventilation, Interior (doors windows etc.), and Appliances. Does not include: cabinets & counter tops, flooring, closet shelving, bath hardware. Plus…
Home Inspection Standards of Practice are quite limited in many ways; sometime, common sense efforts are not required in inspecting some systems and components. If you are comparing prices from different inspection companies, ask them if the go beyond the standards in the following ways like we do in all inspections:
- Do they walk on the roof when readily accessible?
- Do they walk on trusses or ceiling joists when readily accessible to inspect the back corners of the attic space?
- Do they inspect all of similar items in a room such as: windows, doors, cabinets, electrical receptacles, etc. or just a representative sample?
- Do they use a probe thermometer to test HVAC function? (using an infrared thermometer is not an accurate manner of conducting this test)
- Do they use a pressure gauge to verify proper water pressure on the home?
All inspections include our 3 guarantees for Satisfaction, Report Accuracy, and Closing Guarantee (restrictions apply)